In this day and age, you need to be smart about how to spend money on the things you buy. You should never pay full price on something that you can use a coupon for or get a discount on. You can save money on just about anything for baby products to electronics. Always search for a deal and compare prices before you before you buy anything; here are 10 things that you can shop smart, and save money starting today.
1. COUPONS will save you tons of money on things you already buy at the grocery store, you can clip coupons from the Sunday newspaper, or you can go online and print coupons, either way you will save money at the grocery store. Here are a few online sites that you can go to find coupons and save money today.
2. Free Samples, there are plenty of online sites that you can go to for free samples so you can products out before paying full price, many sites also include coupons when they send out their free samples.
<a href=”http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3739313-11056653″ target=”_top”>Get your FREE spring samples TODAY!</a>
Women Freebies- Join Now to receive coupons, Freebies, samples, and more specially picked for Women.
3. Grocery/Drug Store Reward Cards, can save you extra money which you can use with coupons in many stores. The following places offers rewards cards.
4. Hotel Discounts, If you are traveling never pay full price for your hotel, use online discount site to find low prices, call the hotel and find out what promotions they are running for the week, get rewards cards at hotels you stay at frequently so you can get things like a free upgrade, complementary breakfast, or a free nights stay. Be sure to read reviews and Discover Great Deals before you book so you get a good idea about your hotel stay.
5. Read reviews on products, before you buy something on sites like amazon or trip advisor so you will get honest opinions on the products and services from other people.
6. Take advantage of Daily Deals:
Get 50%-90% off the best things to see, do, and eat in your town with DealChicken.com
Find Deals (Near You) at Mamasource.com
7. Clothes, shoes and makeup, If you like to shop for clothes, makeup, or anything that makes you look good, find places where you can get great deals and discounts.
8. Budget, your money so you can learn how to shop smart and save, these sites will help you learn how to budget for free.
9. Make a list of the things you need and can afford when you go shopping, to avoid buying the things that you want and can’t afford.
10. Start saving more money.
These are just a few ways to shop smart and save money today.
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: