How can we stay motivated with so much going on in our daily lives? We worry about the economy, our finances, health, and a future which at times doesn’t look so bright, so it’s difficult to be motivated.
Many of us give up without trying because we’ve lost hope and lack motivation; so here are 22 things you can do to start motivating yourself today.
1. Look in the mirror, smile, and say (I am the best thing that ever happened to me).
2. Get up early and welcome the new day, listen as the birds chirp, and see the night sky turn into a beautiful day.
3. Call someone you haven’t talked to in awhile, and tell them that you miss them, maybe your call is motivation they need to keep going.
4. Write down 10 things you want to accomplish during the week and just do it.
5. Take time to smell the roses.
7. Eat your favorite ice cream, cookie, or candy without feeling guilty.
8. Help someone else out that is less fortunate than you.
9. Turn on your favorite song, and sing, and dance like you’ve never danced before.
10. Find out what’s keeping you back from pursuing your dream, so you can finally start to follow your dreams.
11. It is never too late to change, so change, if you don’t like where you are in life.
12. Sometimes you have to sit back, relax, and take time out for yourself, take one day and forget about the finances, so go outside, get some fresh air, take a long walk, meditate, and focus on YOU.
13. Pledge to take care of yourself by eating better, exercising, and getting more sleep.
14. Think positive thoughts only and get rid of the negative thoughts that keeping you from moving forward. Also, stay away from negative people who lack motivation and complains all the time, you don’t want to get sucked into their world of negativeness.
15. Fake it till you make it; your success may not happen overnight, but keep trying, one day you will be successful. Also, don’t be afraid to fail, think of failure as a learning process, the more you fail the more you learn to gain better results the next time you attempt to try something.
16. Face your fears, then go out and do something you’ve always wanted to do but couldn’t because you were afraid.
17. Tomorrow is not promised so make the best out of today.
18. No matter what happens in life don’t get stuck, just keep moving.
19. Find a song that inspires you and listen to it when you need a little motivation.
20. Read a book, or write about something in your journal that motivates you.
21. Go online and find motivational quotes from inspiring people.
22. Don’t forget to tell the most important person in the world that you love them. (That person is YOU).
Always remember that even though times may be tough for you, never give up, believe in yourself, keep a positive attitude, and stay motivated.
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: