It’s hot outside, so here are 15 ways to keep cool in the summer sun.
- Go someplace where it’s cool inside, like the library or mall.
- Drink plenty of cold water to stay hydrated. (avoid drinks that include caffeine or alcohol)
- Go to you community pool for a swim.
- Now is a great time to eat as much ice cream as you want.
- Put a bowl of grapes to chill in the refrigerator for a refreshing snack.
- Take the sprinkler out, so the kids can run around the water.
- Head to the beach before the sun rises or after it sets.
- Escape to the movies for a few hours so you can cool down.
- Close the curtains and blinds to keep it cooler inside.
- Think about how you wished it was summer, during the snow storm a few months ago.
- Get one of those small fans in a bottle that sprays water if you are walking outside in the heat.
- Use a fan along with the air conditioner to keep your house cool.
- Wear loose fitting light colored clothes.
- Put a damp washcloth in the freezer for a few minutes, the use it to cool down your body.
- Take a cold shower to cool off from the summer sun.
These are just a few things you can do to beat the heat of summer.
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: