Since you are so stressed out about money and can’t afford to go to a luxurious spa…why not create your own stress free zone at home?
- Designate a quiet place at home where you can meditate and reflect about the changes you want to make in your life.
- The bathroom is the perfect place to unwind just dim the lights, burn your favorite candle or incense, relax in a warm bath, and listen to your favorite soothing music.
- Add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil to a bowl of hot water to diffuse the air.
- In a quiet place breathe deeply and visualize that you will be financially free one day!
- Drink chamomile tea to help you relax.
- Stretch to help release the tension caused by worrying about money.
- Drink plenty of water.
Whenever you are feeling stressed its OK to take time out for yourself; even going for a walk will help you to unwind and reduce stress. So remember to try a few of these tips when you are feeling stressed!
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: