Sometimes, life throws a curve ball at us, one moment everything is going well in our lives, and then all of a sudden wham; the unexpected happens.
It could be the loss of a job, home, relationship, or our finances; anything that forces us to take a detour from the path that we are supposed to be on.
It’s how we deal with these situations that makes or breaks us.
For some of us our motto is, what doesn’t break us makes us stronger; for others it’s the last nail in the coffin, that sends us over the edge, and we give up.
One thing you have to realize is that no matter how tough things get in life; failure is not an option.
Just as you are about to throw in the towel, something positive will happen that helps you to get back on your feet again.
Here are 10 reasons why failure is NOT your option:
1. If you unexpectedly get sidelined, you have to figure out how to get back in the game, for example; if you lose your job, you have to think of alternative ways to make money. Now could be the perfect time to start a new business.
2. Sometimes we have to reinvent ourselves, losing something that’s familiar can wreck havoc on the power of our subconscious; we go through a period of “why me”, but don’t let anything stop you from getting to where you are supposed to be.
3. Embrace change; things happen for a reason, so step up, move forward, and tell yourself, the best is yet to come.
4. Don’t be afraid to fail, it’s better to try something a hundred times and fail at it, then not to try at all.
5. You need a back up plan. Be prepared in case something happens. If you lose your job, make sure you have an emergency savings fund.
7. Don’t ever give up, although times are hard you have to know that things will get better.
8. Expect the best, and you will do your best. If you stay focused and just believe, you will reach your goals one day.
9. If you dream big, failure won’t be in your thoughts.
10. FAILURE IS NOT YOUR OPTION.
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: