Sunday is Father’s day, so here are 10 free things that you can do for dad on father’s day.
1. Sign your dad up for free, to receive daily deals up to 90% off on things he likes to do.
2. Pack a cooler with sandwiches and soda’s, bring a blanket, Frisbee, and take dad to the park for a day of fun in the sun.
3. If your dad likes golf then hang out with him and watch the U.S. Open this weekend.
4. Surprise dad and mow the lawn and take out the garbage.
5. If your dad likes to cook then sign him up to receive free eCookbooks on how to make decadent desserts, and how to grill the perfect hamburger.
6. If you take your dad out to dinner, make sure to sign up for free with restaurant.com to save 30%-60% off of dinner. Why pay full price when you don’t have to.
7. Make your own father’s day card to let him know just how amazing he is. (Martha Stewart folded shirt card)
8. Get your dad’s favorite movies from the library, make popcorn, and hang out with dad for an evening at home watching movies
9. Test your creative cooking skills and make dinner for dad.
Don’t spend money on gifts you can’t afford, whatever you do the best gift that you can give dad on father’s day is to spend time with him.
To all the dad’s out there including mine… HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: