Attention all non-coupon users, this message is for you.
September kicks off National Coupon Month, and you are going to learn different ways to save money using coupons.
Everyone knows that the economy sucks, so stop complaining about being broke, especially if you are not using coupons.
Here area a few coupon facts:
- Coupon redemption increased by 7.9% in 2010
- 92% of shoppers have changed their grocery spending habits.
- Using coupons saves money, as prices rise, and the economy remains unstable.
If you spend about 20 minutes a week clipping coupons from the paper, printing them online, or searching for samples and daily deals, you can save as much as $1000 year.
Coupons are great, especially when you save money on things you need or use all the time. You can use coupons for a variety of things that will keep more cash in your pocket.
Here are a few tips and resources to get you started using coupons today.
- Use coupons before they expire, it’s like throwing real money down the drain.
- Before you go to the grocery store check out Sunday Coupon Preview to find out what’s going on sale for the week.
- Check your local grocery store’s circular to see what’s on sale, and then look for coupons to match sale items to save money.
- Look for restaurant coupons to save money when eating out.
- Check out 13 Ways to Lower Your Grocery Shopping Bill.
There are many printable coupon sites that will save you money, just click, print, and save money today.
Make sure to sign up to get loyalty cards at the places you shop, not only will you get sales prices of the things that you buy, but you can get points towards discounts at gas stations and more.
- Extracare Beauty Club
- Rite Aid
You can also download coupons to your loyalty card, with Cellfire Digital Coupons; Cellfire is the premier destination for valuable savings on groceries, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Get access and use offers from your PC and/or mobile phone, and Savings Star eCoupons, Sign up for SavingStar to save digital grocery coupons directly to your store loyalty cards.
If you like free samples then go to Freeflys, Lifescript, QualityHealth.com , and Women’s Freebies, just sign up with your email address to get coupons and samples.
If you don’t already have it, sign up to get Twitter, and Facebook, to follow your favorite merchant online. Just about every major company uses social media to promote products, services, sales, discounts, freebies, coupons, and exclusive online deals.
Daily Deals, saves you 50% – 90% at the best places to shop, eat, see and do in your own neighborhood and new places are featured every day and sent to your email.
You can save money with the following daily deal sites:
- Daily deals on the city’s best stuff only from Groupon. Restaurants, spas, events & more, 50%-90% off!
- Save Up To 50% Off Your Next Restaurant Bill – EXCLUSIVE 2-Day Trial To Saveology Dining Club – Limited Time Offer!
There are thousands of other coupons saving sites on the internet; these are just a few sites to help you get started with, as you learn how save money, and cash in using coupons during National Coupon Month.
Stay Connected to Savings Scoop: