Are you stuck in the rat race of life always working, worrying, and stressed out, not taking time out for the most important person in the world?
When was the last time you smiled or had a good laugh? When was the last time you got in touch with the kid inside you?
Remember when you were younger, you always had something fun to look forward to like going outside to play with your friends, summer vacation, the ice cream truck.
Those days were simple and carefree.
Then you became an adult, and forgot what’s its like to have fun.
Well it’s time to find that inner child.
Some of us grow up and lose our child like wonder we work twice as hard for less money, have more responsibilities, more headaches, and we struggle to acquire material things that we can’t afford.
With, all that’s going on in our lives we need to slow down and take some time out for a little fun.
Here, are 25 Ways to have fun:
1. When you wake up in the morning stand up on you bed and jump up and down like a kid.
2. Swap movies with family and friends and spend the day watching movies that make you laugh.
3. If you are driving and your favorite song comes on the radio start singing at the top of your lungs and don’t worry about who’s watching.
4. Smile at someone you don’t know and tell them to have a nice day.
5. Go to the park and feed the birds.
6. Make all your favorite foods and eat till your hearts content without worrying about calories.
7. Call your best friend and spend a few hours talking about the good ole days.
8. Get a lottery ticket, and dream about what you would do if you won.
9. Go to the airport, and watch the planes land and take off guess what part of the world they are coming from.
10. Walk in the rain and make sure to splash in the puddles of water.
11. Call in sick from work and spend the day treating yourself to anything that you want.
12. Schedule a romantic date night with the one that you love.
13. Spend the day doing nothing.
14. Take advantage of all the cheap and free things to do in your city.
15. Have a wine and dessert party at your house, you supply the wine and have your friends bring dessert.
16. Write a short story with family and friends turn it into a short film and post it to your favorite social media networking site.
17. Volunteer and help someone in need.
18. Create a relaxing a garden with your favorite plants.
19. Write in your journal about what makes you happy.
20. Spend the day at the beach.
21. If the circus is in town make sure to get front row seats.
22. Create a buck list of fun things you like to do.
There are million other things that you can do to have fun, even when times are tough, be sure to find something to smile about and remember to have fun.
Pass this information on to family and friends.
Feel free to follow Savings Scoop on : Twitter, and Facebook
Stay connected to Savings Scoop for more Motivational Monday’s.